Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The One With The Kid

I think I need to start blogging every day about the funny stuff Parker says.
He never ceases to make me laugh at least every hour that he is awake.
Currently, we are trying to teach him the difference between "his" and "her".
It always makes me laugh at the store when he points to someone who is obviously a lady and says "What's his name?"
It's funny when the person realizes its a little kid, that doesn't know what he's saying.
But I am more concerned that one of these days he's going to say it to a person who looks like a man, even though really it is a woman, and this he-she, not knowing my child is really not insulting him/her, will be extremely upset. 

So the other day we were going through everyone Parker knows. 
What are you? him
Good job, and what is Preslie? her
What about Daddy? boy, him
And Mommy? girl
And Grandma? girl!
What about Papa?  . . . . KID!

Well, my dad will be fifty-one this year, so that should make him happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment