Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The One With Ugly Betty

Yes Ugly Betty became my new passion about a month ago. I love Netflix for that reason. I hate watching series on TV - they take TOO long. I mean four seasons, that is like 5 years!!!

So yes, Ugly Betty. I LOVED it. Eric thought it was funny, and it entertained him. But he has a hard time sitting down and watching series back to back to back like that. Seriously though, everyone should watch it. It's a good show, mild in the drama department, huge in the funny, and it always has a good message . . . . unlike most of the shows out anymore.

But last night I watched the final episode! DUN DUN DUN!!!! Now I am sad and feel like I have an empty spot in my stomach. I don't think, I can't wait to get off work and get in bed tonight so I can watch an episode of Betty, or I can't wait til I get ready today so I can watch a couple episodes of Ugly Betty, or I can't wait til the kids take a nap so I can clean up the tornado that went through my house and watch a couple episodes of Ugly Betty. It's so sad . . . . now there is NO MORE Ugly Betty. . . . . . depressing.

For those of you who have seen the series I want to know what your thoughts on the finale were. I was STOKED that the two finally got together . . . I mean seriously, 4 seasons, it's about freaking time! But honestly, I was so sad that the way they got them together was just "Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" "Sure." COME ON WRITERS!!!! This is not a KISS! This is NOT a great ending.

I feel let down, like everyone said with the Sopranos . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment