Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The One With The Zoo Trip While We Wait

So my sister Brittany is pretty rad. She always does fun stuff with her kids. I never do fun things. Ha. Okay maybe occasionally, but not as often. She has awesome year memberships EVERYWHERE - the zoo, discovery center, the YMCA, botanical gardens, etc - and I am a mooch, so usually I get to go along. I guess really you could just say that she is nice enough to invite us. Either way, it is awesome because me and the kids get out of the house and do fun things, and Parker loves it because he gets to spend the day with his two cousins, Jack and Bennett.

So April reached it's ridiculous weather - in everyway - hospital bills, sick kids, crazy medical problems and the WEATHER! What the heck is up with all this dang wind and torrential rain, and the snow? Seriously Mother Nature, where is Spring?

Brittany picked the first, and I'm pretty sure it was the only, nice day in all of April and we went to the zoo. It was fun to get out of the house with Parker and Preslie, and I wanted Preslie to have some fun things to be doing. I know I needed my mind off of life for a little bit.

We went and had a picnic at the park and then went into the zoo. My camera died about 1/4 of the way into the fun, and then of course when you have a bunch of kids in a picture it's almost impossible to get a good one of all of them. So there aren't a ton, but we had fun.



 Doesn't Preslie look so excited? I love this pouty face she does. It is always SOOO easy to know how she is feeling about something.

 Parker and Jack!
 Preslie's face in this one is hilarious, that's the only reason why I put it up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment