Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, May 16, 2011

The One With Wicked

For Mother's day my Grandma Lewis took all of her daughters and granddaughters to see Wicked.

If you haven't seen it.  . . . . . well you're too late, it left Boise, but you can see it somewhere else. It was AMAZING! Seriously the best one I have been too  . . . . it may even be better than Phantom of the Opera on Broadway . . . . okay maybe they are tied for first.

The story line is awesome, it just makes sense, and it makes The Wizard of Oz make sense - like hello why would there be a tin man and a scarecrow? And the music is great, the acting was great, the twists and turns in the story line were great, and the company was great!

I would love to write about the great story and tell all the secrets, but that's kind of like telling someone the plot of a movie and ruining the surprise and amazement, so instead I will just tell everyone that you should go and see it. EVEN GUYS! I even looked into getting tickets for Eric and I to go together, but seriously $375 for floor seats, a PIECE! I don't think so.

Bottom line: GO SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment