Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The One With Parker's Hair and the Dishwasher

Parker was "balled as a billiard ball" until he was about ten months old.
It was depressing.
But finally a nice little faux hawk grew and so he has had his hair done EVERY day since then.
I hate it when his hair isn't done. It makes me feel like a bad mom.
Well, Monday our dishwasher crapped out.
Super awesome, it's probably only 4 years old. So we went to Home Depot to get another one.
Plus that we have a savings, minus that we spent some of it on a freaking dishwasher. 
It's amazing to me that something that wasn't standard in a house fifteen years ago (you can still get a house without one) is such a HUGE priority now.
I mean, I can hand-wash the dishes. I just don't want to.
And is that worth $500?
YES I THINK SO.
Super lame that dishwashers are either $200 or then immediately jump to $500. I want to be the genius who comes out with a really good MIDDLE dishwasher. Why so expensive? Gosh!
Not to mention the fact that i know NOTHING about dishwashers. Seriously, as long as it cleans my dishes, I don't care about anything else. Steam cleaning? Don't they all do that?
Do you want stainless steel? Well no the rest of our appliances are black. No she wants to know if I want a stainless steel inside of the dishwasher. For what? It makes it quieter.
Hmmm . . . . . .

Anyways, fun adventures getting a dishwasher. 

But the funniest thing was that we all went in sweats to the store, and I didn't do Parker's hair after his nap. 
Parker looks up from his car seat to the rear view mirror and says, 
"OH NO. Mommy! My hair's not dressed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment