Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The One With T-Ball

I was doing so well for a while there, staying updated on this little family and journaling regularly. Sometimes life happens and slows the recording process down just a bit.
Time to play catch up!
 
About two weeks after soccer started, T-ball started. This was our fist year doing any sports with Parker, it has been a wonderful learning experience and so fun to watch. Somehow in T-Ball we got roped into being the coaches.
It's a REALY long, twisted, and confusing story, but nonetheless, we became: Coach Crystal and Coach Eric.
 
I have to say it was a bit tough.
Okay it was a LOT tough.
While wrangling around 13 (yes you heard that number right) boys and girls all under the age of 6 we had to keep an eye on our two other kids. One of which, little Pax, does not like to sit still one bit.
It was really hard.
Fun.
But hard.
 
Sadly the day of team pictures was the day of Eric and my graduation. We tried FOREVER to figure out if there was a way we could finagle getting to pictures and to graduation, or even just getting Parker to pictures, but sadly there was no way. So OUR pictures of the season are a little small. We did have one mother who kindly took pictures and gave us a stack at the end of the season.
I SOOO appreciated it!
And if I knew how to scan them in to use them, I would put them on here, but I don't.
 
Parker's team was the Braves!!
And we had ten little boys and three little girls.
I'd be lying if I ever said it was terrible.
I'd also be lying if I said I wanted to coach again next year.
 
BUT really it was a lot of fun and for the most part the kids on our team were great. The actual game playing season only lasted through the month of June with two games a week. We ended up winning all but one game! Not bad for our first time, right?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment