Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The One With the Leo

I'm too obsessed with gymnastics.
Maybe even more than Preslie is.
Okay, that's not true. That there is something about her cute little bum in a leo running around a gym, perfecting her front roll, rocking the straddle roll, learning to vault, and excelling at the bars that just makes me giggle and be so happy.
 
I may even be more obsessed with her leos.
Oh man, I don't know why they are so cute.
Well, really everything is super cute when it's in miniature form.
Think about it, piglets are ADORABLE but pigs are disgusting.
 
Preslie is still doing gym twice a week.
Every Tuesday at Advanced Gymnastics in Nampa.
And every Wednesday at Mountain West Gymnastics in Boise.
 
Advanced is a little more recreational and fun, Mountain West is most likely the gym that will end up taking her places.
I typically have bought all of her leos at Wings Center - which is another HUGE facility that happens to do gymnastics as well. They get all of their leos in on consignment, so after six weeks if they haven't been sold they send them back and a new lot comes in. So their selection is typically much better.
 
Both of her gyms do "consignment" leos, where the other gymnasts can sell the ones they've grown out of. But if there's one thing I have noticed it is that people seem to grow emotionally attached to these leos. Why would I pay $15 for your extremely used one when I could buy a brand new one for $20-25??? I don't know maybe I'm a snob.
 
Anyway, Advanced - who NEVER has good new leos in- actually had the most adorable little leo in when Preslie went to practice on Tuesday. I couldn't NOT buy it. I mean really, who wants to give up the animal prints???
 
This is also typically how taking pictures of Preslie goes. Warm up to the camera, get super excited, and then be over it sooo fast.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment