Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 18, 2012

The One With the Two Minute Post

I have been working on my finals for three days straight, the brain is a little fried and needs a vacation. We have a family Father's day dinner shortly, so I have approximately of "unwind" time until we must leave.

Life is nuts. . .  let me just say that. I am absolutely, undoubtedly looking forward to next Monday when our life slows down for about three days before it speeds up again full force. Never have we gone so fast for so long, I'm thinking once it's all over we won't know what to do with all our extra time.

We've had several family reunions already, and another coming this weekend. To top it all of : IT'S FINALS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My head is going to be mush after this, and I'm afraid my four point will be too. Something about a 3.9 doesn't sound so nice . . . . . OCD much? I think yes.

Stay tuned! Eventually I will have some "personal" time to share a little bit of our crazy life.

In the mean time, I just have to say how grateful I am for the amazing guy I get to share this absolutely insane life with, I don't know what I would do without him!

SPOILER: I have to include a few of our family pictures we got awhile back. Pretty soon here I will have a second to upload them all! :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with these pictures!That is one of the best family pictures I have ever seen. I love the colors and the setting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete