Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The One that Spans a Few Busy Weeks

This post is strictly for my memory purposes, nothing too exciting for readers to see! :)

Wednesday May 30: Return from Portland, driving . . . . did I mention sometime in Portland I threw out my back . . . . this did not make the 7 hour car ride fun.
Thursday May 31: back at work for both of us
Friday June 1: Work
Saturday June 2: Birthday Party
Sunday June 3: My mother's birthday party

Thursday June 7: Mat came through on his way to Utah for work and stayed with us for a few days, we went to dinner for his Birthday (again) and hung out all day Friday after work as well.
Saturday June 9: Drove three hours to a BLUSTERY WINDY reunion in American Falls for the Reynolds side of my family. The 500 and 700' water slides, skeet shooting, candy canon, and waterfall would hvae been much more fun if it wasn't 43 degrees and windy so we could enjoy them. We drove home that night.
Wednesday June 13: Activity Days / Scouts
I can't remember exactly what we ended up doing that weekend, but I seem to remember a family party of some kind, I just can't remember what it was for.
Sunday June 17: Father's day - Eric got an iPad! We had family dinner with my mom's side
Monday June 18: Father's day dinner with my Dad's side
Tuesday June 19: Eric worked late to get Thursday off for the concert, my mom watched the kids so I could have uninterrupted time to work on my hardest finals yet.
Wednesday 20: Scouts
Thursday 21: Tommy Emmanuel concert with Eric's brother's Mat and Jeff, it was a needed break for us from kids! We all ate at Shige's Sushi which was amazing, and had a great time listening to this guy rock a guitar.
Friday 22: Work, get ready for reunion, leave and drive to Carpender reuinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment