Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 9, 2012

The One With The Family Pictures

So back in May (yes, I know this posting is extremely over due . . . . as in TWO months late) my friend Katie Grant Hardy took some WONDERFUL pictures of our little family. She was asked to take pictures at another friend's wedding in July and said she wanted all the practice she could get beforehand. Well clearly, as you all will see below, she needs no further practice. She took amazing pictures!!! I couldn't be happier with them, except for the fact that this is only a few months after having Pax which means I was not all the way back into tip top shape yet. . . . . but really that isn't her fault at all. SOO if you are having family pictures and you want someone amazing to do them, and you aren't wanting to spend a fortune, head on over to katiehardyphotography.blogspot.com.
I HIGHLY recommend her! :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment