Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The One With Parker's Rough Day

Parker had a rough day today.

The kids usually come to the office with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then Eric is at home with them on Friday when I go in. This week since we are leaving to Portland, I'm working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday instead, with the kids there all three days, and Parker is having a terrible time adjusting.

He shut the door over his toe and pulled off the toenail on his middle toe on the right foot. Not the whole toenail, but the whole right side. I cleaned up the blood and then put him on the couch, turned on Toy Story, and put a bag of ice on it.

Then he pulled over a white board and the edge scratched up his face right under his left eye. Once again I cleaned up teh blood, put him on the couch to watch Toy Story and left.It's a little bruised now but mostly okay.

Then Parker was in Eric's office and smashed his finger between the chair and the desk. His middle finger was bleeding and is now quite bruised.

The other day, Parker, while in the process of potty training, jumped off the toilet and pinched his butt between the seat and the toilet base. I guess better his butt then the other side.

I used to think he was so coordinated. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment