Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The One With The Oreo Pudding

These pictures are from a few weeks ago, March 20th-ish (I'm exact, but not too exact), but I've been meaning to post them for awhile now because I think they are so freaking cute!

Preslie got her first taste of pudding the other day. I rarely buy it, because it seems like it sits in our fridge for a few days, and pudding is tough, you never can tell how old it is. I can get a new package and put it in the fridge, and it looks the exact same as the pudding from two years ago. That kind of creeps me out.

But anyways, my sister has been getting me into this thing called couponing (revolutionary idea I guess . . . . well it is to me) and we had a coupon so we bought it. Which probably makes couponing counter productive . . . when you buy things you normally wouldn't just because you have a coupon. OH WELL!

So we got some oreo cookie pudding, because come on now, why would there be just plain chocolate or vanilla anymore. I started feeding Preslie, and then she got shaking and super excited and would reach her hand out and yell at me like I wasn't feeding her fast enough. I finally just put the cup and the spoon in front of her and she went to town. This was her first time feeding herself too. I think she did a pretty good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment