Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The One with 200+ Kids

Two Sundays ago (I'm falling way behind in the blogging world) Parker had his Primary Program in church. One of my good friends is the Primary President, and it wasn't until that program that I realized HOW big of a calling that was. I mean, it's always a big calling, but we have over 200 children in our ward - that's a lot of kids to put into a program, herd all over the place, keep quiet, and teach. I was VERY impressed with what a wonderful program it was, and Parker did AMAZING!!! He is turning into such a little man - complete with singing through barely moving lips. He is pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. dude! 200 kids!?! that is amazing. she is a saint!! my ward had literally 15 kids. Fif-teen. ha. kinda pitiful

    ReplyDelete