Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The One with Winter Family Pictures

Did we just take family pictures six months ago? YES.
Did we need to take more? Maybe not
But did we anyways? SURE THING!

And why? Because Paxton now has hair and is moving around - which he wasn't before, and I am now almost a year post-baby which means in much better shape. . . .  as in I might actually be okay with people looking at the pictures with ME in them. Yes, yes, I am the normal woman who is self-concious . . . . strange, I know.





















We had Katie Hardy a good friend I went to school with take these ones - she also took the last ones in May, the ones I loved so much I made canvases of and put up on our wall. They are that good! I think she does a great job, and I love these ones, and we had a hard time narrowing down the pictures to only four for our Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment