Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The One with the Double UP

Currently I am in week seven (of nine) of my final block of classes to finish my Associates in Health Administration. It is pretty exciting to be almost done with this degree finally, and move onto the bachelor's program.

I'm twenty-five, I'm a little old (at least I feel like) to not have my bachelor's degree yet. I am also super inpatient, and super ready to get started in my career field. I know I could go out and find a job with my AHA but I know I could find a better paying one with my BHA. But here's where the inpatience comes in. All the credits I started when I was at BYU-I were for a Biology degree, so nothing is really transferring over. Which means to finish my bachelor's I have another two years.

I don't want to wait to years though.

So instead I have spoken to my counselors and we are doubling up classes for my bachelor's program so I can be done with it in a year.

I thought things were a little hectic now . . . . I can only assume they will get slightly more hectic with this new method, but I know it's worth it. With any luck I'll be done with my master's when I'm 27. I like the sound of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment