Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The One With All of Preslie's Swim Suits

I have always been the type who thinks one swim suit is enough. I usually only have one swim suit. Well until I got married and stopped growing and now I have two different ones. We only ever buy Parker one swimming suit for the summer, it seems pointless to spend money on more than one when we are hardly ever in a situation where they need it. Which is really pretty sad, that in the entire summer Parker used to only get in a swim suit two or three times. I guess that's why he was so painfully white.

Well, this summer has been different. Every Tuesday night we have a dinner at my Grandma Carpender's house, and my grandpa always fills up this make shift wade pool that the kids love. And Preslie has turned into such a little water baby, and it has been SO hot, that we got a little pool from WalMart for the kids to pla in out back as well as a sprinkler, and so on any given week they are probably spending at least 2 days out there. It has shown us that indeed our kids can get tan, which is quite a revelation to us!

Well the other day I was looking through pictures and noticed this, and then I was putting clothes away in Preslie's room and noticed it again. This girl has a ridiculous amount of swim suits! Like 4 that fit her currently, and I have one for next year already. I guess she needs to be a swimmer or something.

This pineapple one from Crazy 8 is the first one I bought her.

 Then this one from Carter's that I LOVE! I love how it fits, I love the colors and the design, and I love love LOVE the diaperless liner!!!

 I think this one is probably my favorite swim suit of hers  . . .. . you know, keeping it cheap.
 Grammy Kellie and Papa Marshall got her this swim suit, it is cute, and easy to get on and off, which is nice. I'm missing a picture of the last suit my mom got her, I'll have to see if I can snap another one before the summer is over.


1 comment:

  1. That is how it is with Brooklyn, somehow she ended up with 3 or 4 different ones, and Braxton has one... POSSIBLY 2 because one at my parents house, but he never wore it haha. Aren't girls so fun?

    ReplyDelete