Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The One That's All About Preslie

Oh Preslie, Preslie, Preslie.
How I love thee.

I love that whenever you are hiding from me, I can always find you here.
Seriously, one of these days I may forget to look for you there, so keep it up and we'll have a great game of Hide and seek.

I love that no matter how much I brush your hair out of your face, or even slick it back with gel, that it always ends up looking like this
Or like this without your binky


I love that when we send you to the corner you immediately run over and pretend to cry
But really you are laughing at us and your face looks like this


I love that you are getting into the swing of sleeping in a big girl bed, even if that means that when I go in to check on you at one in the mornign that you are asleep on the floor in the middle of your room. I love that you always want to give my 5 and hugs and kisses. I love that in the morning when i hear that you are awake and go to get you, that I find you in your big brother's room smacking him until he wakes up to play with you.

PLEASE DON'T GROW UP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment