Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The One With The Things Parker Says

So today has been quite the day for Mr. Parker and his funny statements.

Two of them especially seemed much too good to pass up the chance of writing down.

Eric went to pick up Parker in Primary today after church, and rounded the door just in time to hear Parker, who was looking up at his teacher, say "Hey, do you have a big weeter?"

Luckily his teacher is a guy, so he wasn't totally off base. But even more luckily, he thought it was hilarious and started laughing so hard he cried. It's lucky I wasn't there, because in my embarassment over the question I probably would have tried to play it off like it wasn't a terrible question to ask a man. "Well, it's a reasonable question, answer him."

Okay, so not really, I could never have done that. I probably would have tried to hide my extremely red face in the diaper bag as I picked him up and ran for my life out the door.

Then this afternoon, we were all sitting on the couches in the family room, and Parker was playing "Angry Birds" on Eric's phone - yes that game knows no age limits, it is endless enjoyment for children of all ages!

Eric to Parker: Hey I need to charge my phone.
Parker: But I'm plyaing a game
Eric: You can't play video games for that long or else you'll end up retarded.
Parker: Retarded like you?

Oh yes, Parker, touchee!!!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA oh man.. that last one was GOOD. but that first was hilarious. yes good thing you weren't the one to get him from class. ahww love it. lets hang out. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I just bust up laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Crystal, primary was priceless. I am not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed to admit I was a first hand witness to the weiner question. That one will go down in history. Your boy is a crack up.

    ReplyDelete