Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The One With Thanksgiving at Our House

This year I got to host my first ever Thanksgiving!
It was insane, and a bit busy, but I loved having it at our house.
Eric cooked an amazing turkey again and we kept everything super simple with paper plates and silverware so that we could all play games afterwards instead of having to clean dishes. 
I say paper and it even makes me cringe.
I should correct that and say that we used disposable plates that were VERY nice and realistically could have been washed and re-used I was just too lazy to do it.

The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins and Eric and I had fun mingling with family.
If I had been thinking far enough ahead I would have snapped a picture of the table scape (because disposable plates or no it actually looked amazing) but I didn't.

I did, however, think far enough in advance to have my sister snap a quick picture of our family.
Love this crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment