Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The one with the end of Soccer

Soccer is over! It was kind of bittersweet. Sure I am happy to have my Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings back to myself, but I already miss watching him run around those fields and grow. So he's already singed up for Fall soccer. And the time in between is booked with t-ball. Busy busy.

His last practice the league threw a jamboree where they had a pizza party and a TON of games for all the kids to play. Parker had a ton of fun running through the obstacle course over and over and over and over and over again. I was impressed at how well he could do the tires. And I can't figure out how to flip his picture the right way so I guess it's staying like this.


May 4th was Parker's last soccer game. They ended up winning. They finished out the season winning all but two games!! Which I think is pretty amazing considering this was the first season for the majority of the team. I was so proud of this little stud, by the end of the season you would have guessed he had been playing for just as long as the rest of the team.

The following Tuesday we had his team's soccer banquet at Idaho Pizza Company. The whole team sat at one table together and all the families got to talk and laugh and have a good time. For posterity's sake - starting on the top left: Julian, Carson McConkie, Daniel Peterson, top right: Parker, Christopher Gonzalez, Lincoln Ericson, and Boston Tuft.





No comments:

Post a Comment