Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The One With the Family Dinners

Every week we get together and have dinner with my mom's entire side of the family. My grandparents, her brothers, their wives, and their kids. It is awesome. I don't quite know how my grandparents pull this off on a weekly basis because I can tell you, I have a hard enough time pulling off family dinners the five times a year we throw them for birthday parties. They really are amazing people. My grandpa also has set up quite a little yard for all the great grandkids to play in. He has huge tractor tires dug into the ground for a little jungle gym, t-ball sets, tetherball, swing sets, balance beams, slides, and a zipline. Needless to say the six little grandkids all have a blast playing at "Grandpa Greats with the Tractors".

Parker got into quite the game of baseball with Uncle Bryson a few weeks ago. Although he is only in t-ball this year, he is already connecting and really hitting baseballs that are thrown to him! Yay Parker!


No comments:

Post a Comment