Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, May 14, 2012

The One With Mother's Day

Mother's Day was amazing this year! As it usually is. But each year seems to get better and better. I can't believe that I have THREE kids! That is just a crazy thought to me. And although I sometimes get overwhelmed with them and my responsibilities, I can honestly say I wouldn't have it any other way.

This year, Eric took over with the kids, offering more help than I probably deserved. He watched them while I finished homework, then made maple donuts (donuts have become a Sunday tradition as of late - unhealthy sure, but awesome nontheless!), we went to church where Parker gave his first talk in Primary, pulled the kids our early to go to a family dinner, and then spent the entire rest of the day surrounded by people we love, appreciate, and admire.

I also finagled Eric into telling me what my Mother's Day present was - apparently shipping delays have it trapped in Jersey with Snookie - but by Wednesday I will be the proud Mommy to a new camera!!! Great present babes, cause ours is getting trashed - five years can only do so much!!!

I am blessed to be a Mommy to three amazign kiddos, and even more blessd to have Eric to spend my life, and the eternities, with. Love you ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment