Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The One With Paxton's Newborn Pictures

So my awesome friend Sireena - at Doty Photography (Google it and get in touch with her) ended up being able to take Paxton's newborn pictures like I wanted! She had her baby boy just about two weeks before Pax, so I wasn't sure if she would be up for it. True to her amazingness, she came! She brought all of her lights, props, cameras, little boy, and everything all the way out to the boondocks to my house!!!

After paying $1500 for Preslie's pictures, I was SO excited to get amazing pictures for a small fraction of that! :) Now don't get me wrong, Preslie's pictures are incredible! Kam Taylor is a phenomenal photographer and for those of you who don't mind spending your monthly mortgage payment on professional pictures, I would refer you to her.

For those of you who DO mind, I would refer you to Sireena who gets the same results!

Enjoy!
This is not all of them - I picked my favorites so as not to overload you!









2 comments: