Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, January 27, 2012

The One With the Laughs

I'm not going to post much.
I am SO beyond tired and worn out with a baby that has decided he doesnt' want to sleep, a full school schedule (with one class that is kicking my trash - seriously I have the highest grade in the class at a 89%, there goes my 4.0), a busy household to take care of, work, and so on and so on.
So if I tried to post right now, it wouldn't make sense.
I just wanted to share this lovely picture with you all.
Preslie is getting HUGE!
(especially when compared to the newest midget addition)
And it's been awhile since there's been un updated picture.
Eric snapped this the other night right before bed.
Pardon her hair, cause it's crazy.
And pardon her face . . . cause she's crazy.
Really all this picture is for is to give EVERYONE  a good laugh.
Cause I know I can't look at it without laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment