Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Pictures!!!!

It has been FOREVER since we had family pictures done . . . . . as in Parker's first christmas, so a LONG time. Other than that, we have pictures of Preslie and I from when she was born in dresses my mom sewed, but other than that, NOTHING.

So we finally just got some taken. My sister's sister-in-law (sounds funny, but she's not related to me, ha ha) came to my parent's house and took some for us. It was EXTREMELY cold, so our kids weren't exactly happy (as you will see from Preslie's amazing pictures) but they still turned out well, and let's be honest, anything is better than nothing! :)
Our little "four"some
Princess Preslie - she has a set of lungs, and was NOT happy to be taking pictures.
Our handsome little Parker boy!

My BOYS!!

The whole Lewis family

My siblings - Bryson 16, Me 23, Brittany 25, Jordan 17

Down to the originals!

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! I love your hair, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I went very dark recently and it was a big change. Nice to hear that it looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete