Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween!

We had quite the Halloween week this year. Tuesday we had our usual Carpender Family dinner at my grandparents. Wednesday my mom asked us to go to their wards Trunk-or-Treat. Thursday was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat and chilli feed that we had to bring chilli to. Friday my sister threw an awesome Halloween party. Saturday we went out to dinner with our good friends, the Nicolaysen's, for Jen's birthday (it is on Halloween) and Sunday we decided to take Parker trick-or-treatng - we figured we were doing something as a family so it was okay. The kids got PLENTY of use out of their costumes.


Parker was a dragon - but he mostly called himself a dinosaur or a fly :)

My Grandma Carpender sewed my sister Brittany and I witch costumes when I was 13 months old and Brittany was two and a half. My mom has kept them for years, and recently found it and asked me if I wanted it. I thought it would be fun for Preslie to wear the same costume. I had to tack up the dress a little bit, and she can't wear the cape, but my Grandma was ecstatic when she saw Preslie in the outfit she sewed almost 24 years ago!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are too darn cute! And Preslie is ADORABLE and getting SO big! You need to post more pictures of here either on here or fb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update !! LOVE IT! The only picture I have ever seen of Preslie is her blessing pictures. Thanks for updating!! See you in a couple of weeks. Can't Wait :)

    ReplyDelete