Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bathtime Fun!

Adding to Parker's non-stop love for his little sister, he always wants to take a bath with "baby". We put them in together, cause they are young and we can still do that, almost every night and they splash together and have a good time. We hear them in there giggling forever, and Parker is always upset when we tell him it's time to get out and go to bed.

Parker once again posing for the camera.


Little babies having fun in the tub!

Preslie loves swimming with big brother


Some things just should not happen. But they usually end up being hilariously funny and hard to get upset about.

Eric was sitting at the vanity doing a crossword puzzle while Parker and Preslie were in the tub and I was cleaning up our closet the other night. I walked out into the bathroom and was immediately hit with a STRONG smell of poop.

"Eric, do you smell that?"

"Yes, I was just gonna say that it smells like death in here."

Immediately I think, dangit, Parker popped in the tub again. He has popped in the tub twice before, both times have been when he was sick, so I feel like we have doded a HUGE bullet since he doesn't go to the bathroom EVERY time he's in there like I have heard kids do. So I ask him.

"Parker, did you poop in the tub?"

"Nope!"

He said it happily and continued playing. It only took me approximately one-tenth of a second after looking at the tub to see it.

"All cleaned up Mommy!" He said.

Parker had most definitley pooped in the tub. But he also had picked up the poop and ligned it up neatly on the ledge of the tub for Eric and I to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment