Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The One with Preslie's Eyebrows

For the first time in my entire life a few months back I actually purchased some expensive makeup.
I've always been fine with buying the stuff at drugstores, the stuff that is cheap but does it's job.
At the advice of a few friends, and with some birthday money, I actually went to Ulta and purchased some expensive foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara.
 
Imagine my pure happiness (please sense my extreme sarcasm) when two weeks later I went into my bedroom to find my daughter looking like this

In the picture you can see that my nice, new, expensive mascara has been used to perfectly line her eyebrows, but what you CAN'T see in the picture is that my nice, new, expensive foundation had also been used in its entirety to paint her legs and arms.
 
Unfortunately, when you get a picture and a story like this it is basically impossible to really get upset with her . . . although I was a little sad to lose out on that new makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment