Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The One with the X Games

We've decided we're gonna start our kids young doing crazy devilish stunts so by the time they're eighteen one of two things will happen:
1) they'll be dead
2) they'll be making it rich getting endorsements from Monster energy drink.

Joking.
Only kind of.
I'm sure by that time there will be some better drink around than Monster.


Eric has been awesome the last two campouts and has taken Parker with him. This helps me out because then I don't have a million children running around the house . . . . I only have half a million.
Well this last weekend was the scout camp out in Idaho City where the next day the rest of the youth went up to go sledding.
Totally wish I was there!!!!
I like snowboarding.
Jury is out on whether or not I'm actually good at it.
(They're back in, I'm not, I definitely need more practice.)
Sad thing is every time winter rolls around I'm pregnant. That's the joys of being overly fertal and marrying someone who isn't supposed to be able to have kids.
But I love to do it and hopefully I can get better at it soon. All we need currently is to find a freaking babysitter by us so we can go out on these little outings more often, cause Eric is an UH-MAZE-ING skiier.

Anyways  . . . .
Parker went sledding.
And apparently he was quite amazing and quite fearless, going off jumps, and running into people and then laughing about it. This makes me happy. I'd way rather he be awesome at sledding then chess.



No comments:

Post a Comment